Back to Google, I found this thread about how to support BB5 using iUI. If there was a similar thread for Jquery Mobile I just might never have realised there was iUI.
We do support Blackberry OS6, 7 & Playbook (aka coming BB X), since they have a webkit based browser. Since OS6 doesn’ have hardware acceleration, it is a bit slow to perform transitions btw…
We might have to clarify that.
if you want to support OS5, you have to:
– replace the querySelector part
– forget about all css3 definitions / styles
– use JS transitions (aka slide1, you’ll understand when you’ll get to this point)
– test on the device
– submit your working solution to a clone on Git so we can integrate that to iUI 🙂
i honnestly wish you good luck! if you have some JS skills, then it might not be too long/complicated. if not, contact any JS freelancer, shouldn’t be more than 2 days’ job.
in Google Groups.
- Switching from jQuery Mobile to Twitter Bootstrap (pamelafox.org)